Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Enter the heaven of education with Student Visa UK

If you a citizen of UK no issues, but if not you will need student visa UK to study there. Recently it has been noticed that students from various countries are migrating to UK to accomplish their education and achieve prestigious degrees. Students are like free birds flying to such countries where they get countless opportunities to express your skills. Before entering the educational heaven of UK you need to apply for UK student visa. There are various kinds of UK student visa. Different visas have different requirements and conditions. You need to know which one suits you and then apply for the same.

Kinds of student visas in UK:-
Basically there are two types of student visas in UK, these are Student Visitor Visa and Tier 4 Student visa. In case of a short academic study program you can go for SVV or Student Visitor Visa while for a long term course you can go for a Tier 4 Visa. Tier 4 visa can be categorized into two parts Tier 4 (General), Tier 4 (Child). Such kind of visas are issued by the provisions of UK PBS or UK Point Based System.

Which kind of student visa will you need?
An academic study program which fall under 6 to 11 months period Student Visitor Visa would be perfect to serve the purpose. Remember that the 6 to 11 month visa can also be named as ESVV or extended Student Visitor Visa. In the event of long term courses that exceeds the period of 11 months you will need Tier 4 Student Visa.
For more detail Procedures of Visa visit:-

No comments:

Post a Comment